Red's Opening Day!

Monday, March 31, 2008

I am off to see the Red's Opening Day game!!! Here is a card I made last week since I won't have time to make anything new today. Again, it uses the Bohemia designer paper from My Mind's Eye. I can't tell you how much I love that paper. For the photo corners, I used my square punch and and cut it on a diagonal to get the two triangles. Hopefully I will have some pictures to share with you from the game tomorrow. Have a wonderful day! Go Red's!!!

Stamps: Peaceful Wishes

Paper: DP from My Mind's Eye (Bohemia Collection) front and back, chocolate chip, whisper white
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Paper Piercer, White Gelly Pen, Brown Satin Ribbon (Offray), square punch

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP