Sketch Challenge #166, Take Two & Three

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Today sure has been productive for me on the card making front. I took another stab at the sketch challenge and feel much better about these two cards. They are made using the same supplies and stamp set. I just used the pine needle stamp on one and the tree limb one on the other. The way they are mounted are different also. The pine needle one uses dimensionals and I have inked the edges very sloppily (but on purpose!). The tree limb one is matted on chocolate chip card stock and I used a corner punch on the ivory paper. I am so sad that I am now completely out of the designer paper I used. Although I hear Michael's is having a sale. Hmmm... Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Birthday Greetings, Peaceful Wishes
Paper: DP by Bohemia, Naturals Ivory, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Green Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP