TECC9- Cupcake Challenge!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

This is a weekend challenge I stumbled across at Taylor VanBruggen site. It's a sketch challenge. I promise this card looks so much better in real life. The glitter icing looks silver in my picture, but it really looks purpley. I stamped the cupcake on green designer paper (you can see the green in the cupcake liner) and colored the icing with a purple marker. I then used a two-way glue pen (ZIG Memory System) to go over the purple and applied white iridescent glitter. I turned out really cute. All the stamps I used are Michael's $1 stamps. The cupcake is a rubber stamp and the "happy" and "birthday" are separate acrylic stamps. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at what I've been doing! I'm going to start on Beate's challenge next.

Stamps: $1 Michaels Stamps, Cupcake (rubber stamp), Happy and Birthday (acrylic)
Paper: Orchid Opulence (SU!), Whisper White (SU!), Pink w/ White Polka Dots and light green patterned paper (unknown),
Ink: Basic Black, Lovely Lilac Marker (SU!)
Accessories: Silver Brads, Flower Punch, Glitter, Scallop Punch, 2-Way Glue, Pink Ribbon (Michaels)


2 comments:

Taylor March 29, 2008 at 3:08 PM  

Very cute! Love the bright colors! Thanks for playing the cupcake challenge!

Richelle March 29, 2008 at 5:14 PM  

Love the cupcakes!
Richelle

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP