WSC41, Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm back with a card I just threw together for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I bought some "Distressing Ink" last week and used it on this page from a novel. The page has been just sitting here for a week waiting for me to use it. I think it makes a really masculine looking card. All I did for the distressing is crumble the paper up, flatten it back out, and then pressed the ink pad lightly all over the page. The inked picked up more on the creases. I then tore it to the size I wanted. I have at least one more challenge I want to finish up this weekend, so I'll be back again tomorrow! Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Peaceful Wishes (SU!)
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Creamy Caramel, Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip (all SU!)page from novel
Ink: Close to Cocoa (Craft Pad) (SU!), Tea Dye Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories: Jumbo Brads (Making Memories), Clear Embossing Powder

2 comments:

Richelle March 29, 2008 at 5:12 PM  

pretty card...I love the off set image.
Richelle

Anonymous March 30, 2008 at 9:12 PM  

What a great card, DAna! Love it!
Hugs and smiles

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP