SC169

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hello! Here's my card for today's sketch challenge at Splitcoast. Click here to see the sketch. I've been playing a lot with my sewing machine and am getting much better at controlling things. I just wish I could get a whole card done without the bobbin thread getting stuck! I have found that this "extra strong button thread" works the best. It is thick, so it shows up great on cards. Thanks for visiting today!

Stamps: Both Way Blossoms (SU!)

Paper: DP from Doodlebug Designs (solid color behind stamped image is from a coordinating striped sheet), Cameo Coral (SU!)

Ink: Black Stazon

Accessories: Silver Brads, White Thread, Water Color Pencils

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP