Easter Circle Box

Monday, March 3, 2008

Wow! It's gorgeous today. High of 68 degrees! We had a great day yesterday and today taking advantage of the unseasonably warm weather. Like I said yesterday, I've been working on a little project for Halle & Colin's teachers (7 of them!). I followed the tutorial and template from Andrea Walford's website. She has been posting tutorials for the past few days and has a few more to go. Thanks for all the hard work and beautiful projects Andrea!

These little "containers" are made from a big circle. I traced a mixing bowl I had for my template. It was pretty easy once I got the first one done. I didn't have the stamp set or paper that Andrea used, so I printed the "happy easter" and basket from Microsoft Word. This is the first time I have used digital images in my paper crafting. I even water colored the basket. I just know Halle & Colin's teachers will enjoy this little treat. Thanks for looking!


Basket image from Microsoft Word Online Clip art

"happy easter" from Microsoft Word

Paper: Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip, Cream


Accessories: Mini Blossom (Making Memories), silver brad, corner punch for the scallops, pink ribbon, candy, sandwich bag, watercolor pencils, aqua painter





Here's the box from the side so you can see that it is about 1/2 inch deep. Perfect for a little treat!

1 comments:

Julia Aston March 4, 2008 at 4:49 PM  

I love this little box - I saw this on Andrea's site also and plan to try it out! love the color of yours and the cute stamps you used!

artystamper

www.createwithjulia.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP