LSC158, Elegant Easter Mini Cards

Friday, March 7, 2008

Todays challenge was to make a card that was less than 4.25x4.25, uses scraps, and limited embellishments. These cards were super easy once I figured out what I wanted to do. The blue and black paper is stamped with white and the white paper is stamped with blue or black. I made a template for the egg shape using an image I found on Microsoft Word and printed it on cardstock, cut it out and made a stencil. The finsihed card measures 3.5 x 3.5. Thanks for looking. I'll have to post some pictures tomorrow of all the snow we are getting.

Stamps: Peaceful Wishes

Paper: Whisper White, Ballet Blue, Basic Black

Ink: Whisper White, Basic Black, Night of Navy

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP