SC168 & WT158

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I went shopping at Michaels yesterday and had a blast. I was by myself and had a big cup of coffee to drink while I browsed. I can never really BROWSE when I have the kiddies with me. I bought a lot of cool stuff that you will be seeing in future cards and some supplies to make my sister-in-law's sister's bridal shower invitations (Amber's sister Holly).

I'm playing catch up today. I combined yesterday's sketch challenge with today's ways to use it challenge which was to use a tag however you wish. I used a mat stack for the designer paper. I've had the stack for years. It's all pastel patterned paper and card stock. I originally bought it to make baby cards, but it seems that all the colors are kinda off. Not what you would call true baby colors. This card can be used for any happy occasion. It came together pretty fast since all my dp coordinated. Also, this is my very first card using a prima (big flower) and jumbo brad. I bought a pack of both at Michaels. The ribbon is also from Michaels. I can't believe you can get 4 yards of this gorgeous ribbon for $1! Thanks for stopping by today!

Stamps: Small Scripts (SU!)

Paper: Whisper White for card base (SU!), dp from Mat Stack

Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!)

Accessories: Flower & Brad (Making Memories), Tag, Hemp Twine (SU!), Paper Piercer, White Gel Pen, Brown Ribbon

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP