SFYTT, Happy Sunday!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I hope you all are having a nice and relaxing Sunday, because I'm not! Since we are going to the Red's Opening Day (yahoo!) tomorrow, I have to do all my Monday stuff today. I've been doing laundry, clipping coupons, planning meals, and getting the grocery list ready. Not to mention filling out a zillion forms for Halle's kindergarten registration tomorrow morning.


I did take a little time between loads of laundry and before dinner to make this card for Jen del Muro's SFYTT (sketch for you to try). My card is above and the sketch below. I used my favorite background stamp (Paisley) and stamped it on Naturals Ivory with Close to Cocoa and then I took a piece of Creamy Caramel and used the Paisley stamp again with Versamark. It didn't show up too well, so I used some clear embossing powder.

On another note, I'm using a different camera today. If I think this one is better, I may go back retake some of my previous cards. I made a cupcake birthday card yesterday that didn't photograph anything like what it really looks like. If it works out, I'll repost the new and improved pictures. Thanks for looking!


Stamps: Paisley Background (SU!)
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Creamy Caramel (SU!)
Ink: Close to Cocoa (SU!), Versamark
Accessories: Jumbo Brad & Flower (Making Memories), Buttons, Brown Ribbon (Offray), Clear Embossing Powder (SU!)

2 comments:

Anonymous March 30, 2008 at 11:12 PM  

this is gorgeous!! i like how you used the flower as the focal point!! great work!

Kimberly Gajewski April 1, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

Very pretty! I just love this mix of browns! So well put together! Thanks for sharing! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP