WSC#39 Weekend Sketch Challenge

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm so sad to see this weekend come to an end. I know the kids had a great one filled with a birthday party and going to see "Horton Hears a Who" with Aunt Patty. I managed to squeeze in a little time to make this little card today. It's for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. You can click here to see the sketch. Once again I used the Miss Elizabeth's $1 store designer paper. I love this set called "Butterfly Gardens". I also used a stamp that I found at Michael's in the $1 bin. I only used the "for you" part of the stamp. There is a flower that is also on the stamp. If you can't tell from the picture, the "for you" is embossed in gold. Thanks for looking!

Stamps: $1 stamp from Michael's

Paper: Lavender from Bazzill, Dp from Miss Elizabeth's (Dollar Tree), Cream Base

Accessories: Gold Brads, Yellow Ribbon, Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, Corner Punch

1 comments:

LeAnne March 20, 2008 at 12:16 PM  

This is very pretty...don't you just love Miss Elizabeth's paper--such a bargain for $1!!!
LeAnne

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP