Featured Stamper Challenge #57

Sunday, March 9, 2008

This is my first time participating in a Featured Stamper Challenge. Splitcoast picks a stamper to feature, we go to their gallery and pick a card to copy, but change a few things. This weeks featured stamper is Paris Otremba. Here is the card I chose from her gallery. I need to make a birthday card for my friend's daughter Madison. She just turned 1. I didn't use letter stamps, I used stickers. I changed the designer paper. I kept the button on top but wrapped the ribbon around the card. I used a "happy birthday" sentiment but put it on the left side and added 3 brads. Thanks for looking!

Stamps: "Happy Birthday" from Michael's $1 bin (acrylic)

Paper: Green and Pink Dp (unknown source)

Ink: Pixie Pink

Accessories: brads, yellow ribbon (offray), button, alphabet stickers

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP