LSC159 I hate this card...

Friday, March 14, 2008

I read the Limited Supply Challenge first thing this morning, but was away from the house most of the day. I had a chance to sketch what I wanted the card to look like, but finally had a chance to play just before dinner. My sketch looked totally cute. The only thing that is in the card from the sketch is the ribbon. I'm only posting this hideous card because I am sorta proud of the ribbon technique. I don't know what I was thinking using all solid card stock. The ribbon is attached with only adhesive. I had to apply it under the ribbon and between the ripples. Here's the card. Thanks for looking and I promise a much better card tomorrow!

Stamps: Birthday Greetings (SU!)

Paper: Only Orange, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion (all SU!)

Ink: Brilliant Blue (SU!)

Accessories: Silver Brads, Ribbon (Offray)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP