WT157, Love this card!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Yesterday's "ways to use it" challenge was to only use designer or pattered paper in your card. It took me all day to figure out what I wanted to do, but I finally made this great little card while watching Survivor. I actually did a rough sketch of this card before I started on it. It really helped, even though I didn't use all the elements I planned. The part about this card that I'm most excited about is that the flower and leaf are 3-D!! This is the first time I've tried this technique, but I love the result. Another cool thing is that the designer paper came from the $1 store! 5 coordinating sheets for a buck! What a deal! Here's my card! Thanks for looking!

Stamps: NONE

Paper: Garden Butterflies DP by Miss Elizabeth's & Lavender Pattern paper by Bazzill

Ink: NONE

Accessories: Foam Tape

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP