Just had to play!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Stampin' Up! demonstrator and good friend Haley just dropped off my order and I just had to play. I ordered some stuff for Christmas cards and earned a FREE stamp set from the sale-a-bration mini catalog. The set is called "So Many Scallops" and has an xmas stamp, happy bday stamp, thank you stamp, and baby stamp. I need to make a card for my cousin Heather who just had a baby last week. Welcome to the world baby Addison! I got the basic idea for this card from the "So Many Scallops" gallery at Splitcoast. Here's the card that inspired me by artsystamper. My picture is a little dark because it is so dreary here today. The stamp is 3-dimensional. It's one stamp, cut out three times and separated with dimensionals.

Stamps: So Many Scallops

Paper: DP by Making Memories, Whisper White, Gable Green

Ink: Pixie Pink, Green Galore

Accessories: light pink ribbon (offray), dimensionals

2 comments:

Julia Aston March 4, 2008 at 4:47 PM  

Hey Dana! thanks for referencing my card here - the design was was actually by petal pusher on SCS must give credit where credit is due!! - she was featured stamper last Sunday - but I changed the papers and a few other things!

Love the DP's you used - beautiful colors!!

artystamper
www.createwithjulia.blogspot.com

Kerilou March 4, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

Very cute! I like that patterned paper! Kerilou

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP