IC119 Candy Toss

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy Weekend! Here is the card I made for the Saturday Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast. You are supposed to use these pictures as your inspiration. I used the lollipops and all the bright colors in my card. My card took a lot of time, but I think it turned out pretty good in the end. There's a lot of dimension in the layers, but I'm not sure that shows up in the picture. There's also Crystal Effects on the lollipops to make them look real. Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

Stamps: Very Punny
Paper: Only Orange, Pink Passion, Brilliant Blue, Yo Yo Yellow, Real Red
Ink: Only Orange, Pink Passion, Brilliant Blue, Yo Yo Yellow, Real Red
Accessories: Orange and Pink Ribbon (Offray), Crystal Effects, font by www.scrapnfonts.com (LDSweaterShirt), aqua painter

1 comments:

Anonymous March 15, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

Love the repeating lollipops ... very fun inspired card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP