WSC#40

Saturday, March 22, 2008

I made this quick card for Beate's weekend sketch challenge. I've been dying to sew on some cards, so I spent part of my afternoon playing around with my sewing machine. I finally found the right tension and thread combo. Now I'm out of thread! I feel like I cheated on this challenge because I bought the tag as is and just added a few stickers. After making this card, it dawned on me that is also qualifies for the ways to use it challenge on Thursday where you needed to use a tag on your card. Thanks for stopping by! If I don't post anything tomorrow, have a great Easter!

Paper: DP by American Traditional Designs, Buckaroo Blue, Old Olive

Accessories: tag and stickers from American Traditional Designs, Sewing

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP