WT156

Thursday, March 6, 2008

I was so excited about the "Ways to use it" challenge today because the challenge was to use the computer somewhere on your card. It could be an image, a background, or a sentiment (or all three). There are so many cool images out there on Microsoft Online Clip Art that are free to download. My problem was that my new laptop is not compatible with my printer. So I had to find the image, save it, email it to myself, get on the old computer and print it out. That was the other problem. My printer is black only. The flowery image you see in my card was downloaded from Microsoft and printed on a transparency sheet. The black showed up a lot more crisp on the transparency than on just white. I can't wait to try this again and I also really really want a computer that can print in color! Thanks for looking!!! Stamp: Warm Words (SU!), Butterfly (Rubber Stampede)
Image: Microsoft Word Online Clip Art
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise (SU!)
Accessories: silver brads, transparency, dimensionals

2 comments:

Jeannie March 6, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

It's a beauty Dana!

Jeannie
http://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/

Unknown March 6, 2008 at 10:17 PM  

But it turned out so beautifully! Microsoft, huh? Was it all one image, or did you put it together?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP