LSC161, Using Unloved Embellishments

Friday, March 28, 2008

Okay, for today's challenge we had to use embellishments that have been sitting around for a while and use them in a card with a flower. I have three unloved elements in my card. The pink polka dotted paper is really old, the bling bling flowers came from JoAnn's and were part of a gift, and the flower centers are brads that I've had for quite some time (they just look cheesy). I took the brads and dotted them with my white Gelly Roll pen; an idea I saw in PaperCrafts Magazine with the same brads. Also the bling bling flowers are a pretty pink and purple. The pink ones look a little orangey in my picture, but they really do coordinate in real life. Have a wonderful weekend guys! I have the house to myself tonight so I will definitely have some new cards to show you tomorrow including Beate's weekend sketch challenge.



Stamps: None
Paper: Orchid Opulance (SU!), pink paper with white polka dots
Ink: Green Galore Marker
Embellishments: Flower Brads (Making Memories), Rhinestone Flowers (JoAnn's), Lavender Ribbon (Spool O' Ribbon)

1 comments:

Anonymous March 28, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

Way to go with showing those unloved embellishments a little love ... I have some of those flower brads too and I love the effect with the white dots ... it really jazzes them up ... fun card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP