WT159

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I am totally in love with this paper from My Mind's Eye. I LOVE everything in the Bohemia Collection. I wonder if they have a mat pack? I would totally be in heaven! I made this card this morning for the Ways To Use It challenge where you had to "spray it". It was a very open ended challenge where the sky's the limit. For more details click here. I played around for a little while until I figured out what I wanted to do. I knew I wanted to use this Bohemia paper. It is patterned on one side and has a not quite solid backside. I used both sides. The stamped image is stamped on the backside of the patterned paper. See what I mean by not quite solid? For the "spray it" part of the challenge, I misted my stamp with water, colored it with an only orange marker, then pressed it in Chocolate Chip ink then Close to Cocoa. I then pressed it on the paper. All the colors are sorta muddled together. I really like the end result. You really can't go wrong with this gorgeous paper! If I have time, I'm going to try this challenge again today. I already have an idea for a cool background. Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Peaceful Wishes (SU!)
Paper: Chocolate Chip (SU!), DP by My Mind's Eye (Bohemia, Backyard "Just Be You" Paisley Teal)
Ink: Only Orange Marker, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Brown Ribbon (Michaels), Paper Piercer, White Pen

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP