Easter Pictures & SFYTT

Monday, March 24, 2008

I hope you all had a great Easter! I'll post the card I made this morning first and then I just have to be a Mom and share some Easter pictures of my kids with you.
I made this card this morning for a challenge on I{heart}2stamp called SFYTT (sketch for you to try). This is my first time participating and I love Jen's unique layouts. Jen has this challenge every Saturday. Here's the sketch followed by my card.

SU! Jumbo Wheel Stamp: Wash Day

Paper: Whisper White, Mellow Moss, Brocade Blue (SU!)

Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Brads and Flower (Making Memories), Mellow Moss Gingham Ribbon (SU!), watercolor pencils, corner rounder, paper piercer, white pen

We spent the whole day of Easter at my in-laws and we all had so much fun. We colored eggs the night before. Here are my two kiddies. The first pic is of Colin and the second is of Halle. It's not a great picture of Halle, but I wanted to show how she just had to wear her princess dress while coloring eggs.

Here's their Easter baskets. They each got a Webkinz.The Easter Bunny hides their baskets and this is a picture of Halle finding her basket with her new white poodle Webkinz. This just melts my heart...

Have great day and thanks so much for visiting my site!

2 comments:

Anonymous March 24, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

great card and love the pics of the kiddos!!

Catrina March 25, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

awww...love the Easter pics :-) I hope you all had a great Easter. Also, I am starting to try to post something everyday on my blogspot now, LOL! Not cards though, hehe. At this point I can't find time to do much. Thank goodness for front packs and slings :0) Also, I love seeing your cards!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP