Wishing you everything good...

Friday, April 9, 2010

Hello! I have another quick post today. I have so many things to get done so I can enjoy the weekend with my family. I made this card for a challenge on SCS. I believe the Limited Supply Challenge is now called the Free 4 All Challenge. Please, please, please correct me if I'm wrong. You can see this week's challenge here. We were challenged to make a quilt card out of scraps. I love quilt cards and using up scraps, so this card was a breeze. I store my scraps by collection, so it was easy to coordinate all these papers.


I hope you all have a great weekend! I'll be back tomorrow with a new challenge from Our Creative Corner.

{Wishing you everything good}

Stamps: Essential Messages (Hero Arts)
Card Stock: Really Rust (SU)
Patterned Paper: Tangerine Mini Papers (Jenni Bowlin)
Ink: Not Quite Navy (SU)
Accessories: Square Punch (SU), Light Blue Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp)
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Bonita Rose April 9, 2010 at 6:25 PM  

beautiful! I just might hv to get that hero arts set.. ur such an enabler.. LOL Love the big size of them!

Cheryl April 9, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

Great card! I love the quilt effect.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP