For you...

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hey there! I made this card using today's sketch challenge at SCS. Except for the card base and the little white rectangle, everything came from the Sugar Rush card kit by Basic Grey. The black swirl and the word "for" are two separate rub-ons. The letters that spell "you" and the heart are chipboard.
I love using these kits, especially when I need to make more than one card in the short time I have allotted. There's not much thinking since all the papers and embellishments are already coordinated for you.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope your day is great!!!


{for you}

Card Stock: Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sugar Rush (Basic Grey)
Accessories: Chipboard + Rub-ons (Sugar Rush Card Kit by Basic Grey), Foam Dimensionals, Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success)
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP