Easy Enjoy Tag...

Friday, April 16, 2010

Hello! This may look like a standard A2 size card, but it is actually a small 2" x 3" tag. This would be perfect to attach to a gift bag. For this tag, I took one of the elements from the Green at Heart Card Kit by Basic Grey and changed it into a tag instead of a card. If you look at the kit, the card I based the tag on is at the bottom right side of the photo. I simply attached it to a smaller green card base.


The swirl and the words "enjoy" are rub-ons. The butterfly/rectangle element is a piece of chipboard that came with the kit. I drew the lines on the distressed rectangle panel with a fine-tip sharpie. Something that sets my tag apart from the one designed in the kit is that mine has a lot of dimension since each layer is popped up on foam dimensionals.

I hope you have a great weekend! I'll be back tomorrow morning with another challenge from Our Creative Corner.


{Enjoy Tag}

All elements from Basic Grey's Green at Heart Greeting Card Kit (card base, patterned paper, chipboard, rub-ons) + foam dimensionals + black fine-tip sharpie
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Bonita Rose April 17, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

oooohhhh love this card!!!! Just too cute.. another real summery creation.. love it.. bring on the sunshine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP