Sending all my love...

Monday, April 5, 2010

Hello there! Isn't this card sweet? I used the Mojo Monday sketch for the layout. I really simplified the sketch to suit my style. I am still having a ball playing with the papers, and embellishments that came in the Sugar Rush Greeting Card Kit by Basic Grey (so sorry this is sold out, but they have other similar kits to choose from). The patterned papers, sentiment and chipboard bird came from the kit. The scalloped strip of red also came from the kit, but I added the faux stitching with a white gel pen. The rhinestones are actually light pink. They are looking a little clear/white in the photo. The sentiment is a rub-on that also came with the kit. It was one line and I cut it apart to fit around the birdie.

I hope you all had a great weekend! Yesterday we had a nice relaxing day with family. We couldn't have asked for a better day. Well, have a great day friends!!!

{Sending all my love...}

Card Stock: SS White, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sugar Rush (Basic Grey)
Accessories: Rub-on Sentiment & Bird Chipboard from Sugar Rush Greeting Card Kit (Basic Grey), Light Pink Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Foam Dimensionals, Oval Nestabilities Die (Spellbinders) White Gel Pen (Sakura), Red Satin Ribbon & White Sheer Ribbon (Offray)
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Stacey Schafer April 5, 2010 at 2:00 PM  

gorgeous, Dana!

The Other Patti Sue April 5, 2010 at 2:47 PM  

Super,super cute! Love the bird!

HappyCrafter April 7, 2010 at 1:32 AM  

So pretty! Love the warm feel of the colours and the simplicity of the card overall.

Christy April 10, 2010 at 8:23 PM  

So pretty...i love the bird!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP