Paper Maniac Thursday - Gettin' Krafty!!!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hello! It's Paper Maniac Thursday here on my blog!!! This week, the Design Team and I were challenged to make a card using kraft card stock. Well, I for one love kraft and use it all the time! I think that kraft is a really cozy, earthy color, so it pairs really well with just about any color. You really can't go wrong.


Green is my favorite color, so when I saw this green apple ribbon in the Paper Maniac store, I knew I had to have it. I actually have a t-shirt this same color.
Here's the details. I used kraft card stock as my card base and for the embossed panel. I used some light yellow card stock to matte the embossed panel. That layer is popped up with foam dimensionals and then I wrapped the ribbon around it and tied the ribbon in a knot. The sentiment I used is from Hero Arts.

Thanks for visiting today! Have a great day!!!


{thinking of you}

Stamps: Essential Messages (Hero Arts)
Card Stock: Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink), Kraft
Ink: Green Galore (SU)
Accessories: Green Apple Ribbon, Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Bonita Rose April 29, 2010 at 8:07 AM  

this is amazing.. so fabulous! I love this one!

JenE April 29, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

I love this card! So delicate looking. I know you use kraft paper a lot...where do you buy it? I've never used it (shocker, I know!) but seeing what you create is pushing me to try it!

CJ April 29, 2010 at 4:29 PM  

What a great card, that is really well done. Who would have thought you could do that with kraft card stock.

Love it!!

CJ

Sandie C April 30, 2010 at 2:50 AM  

What a gorgeous card - love the simplicity of it.

Betty Meyskens April 30, 2010 at 7:03 AM  

Love this card! Hope you don't mind but I hope to have time this weekend to duplicate it. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP