Miss you...

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hello! It's no surprise that I'm using Sugar Rush by Basic Grey again! Don't worry, I am quickly running out of paper and die cuts. In fact, I'm getting ready to open my other Basic Grey kit, Green at Heart, for tomorrow's card.


This is such a happy card. I love all those lovely colors. This card uses today's sketch challenge at SCS. See the ribbon? That was supposed to be a strip of paper. I think the ribbon works nicely.
Tip of the Day: I like using rounded edges at opposite sides of my card . Here, I rounded the bottom corners of the card base and then rounded the top corners of the pink layer. I think it adds some interest and balance.

Thanks for visiting my little blog today! Have a good one!!!


{Miss You}

Stamps: Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink), Naturals Ivory, Pretty in Pink (SU)
Patterned Paper: Sugar Rush (Basic Grey)
Ink: Lovely Lilac (SU)
Accessories: Heart Punch (Paper Shapers), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Sheer Cream Ribbon (Offray), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Bonita Rose April 14, 2010 at 11:36 AM  

such a simple and beautiful card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP