A love card...

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hello! I've been a real challenge junkie lately. I hope you all don't mind. I guess I've caught the bug. I've also been playing with this paper (Sugar Rush by Basic Grey) a lot. You may have to pry it from my hands. I just love it.


This card uses this week's Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge. She had so many cute samples, I couldn't resist trying out this sketch. The papers were so easy to coordinate since they are all from the same collection. I won't bore you with the details of this card since there really aren't any.

Well, hope you all are having a fabulous day! Thanks for dropping by.


{Love}

Card Stock: Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sugar Rush (Basic Grey)
Accessories: Die Cut from Sugar Rush Greeting Card Kit (Basic Grey), Foam Dimensionals, Pewter Pearls (Kaiser Craft)
Bookmark and Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP