Thank You...

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hello! I have a card for you today using this week's CPS sketch. I just love doing these sketches. They are so simple, you can do so much with them. I used some patterned paper I haven't used in a while. I just love the blue, red, and yellow color combo.
As you can tell, I am loving my new rickrack die. I love having a perfectly coordinating accent. Love it!


I hope you all are having a great day!!!
{thank you}

Stamps: Communique Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: SS White, Ocean Tides, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Love Me Do (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: RickRack Die (Papertrey Ink), Button, Glue Dots, Foam Dimensionals, Red Satin Ribbon (Offray), Heart Die Cut (My Mind's Eye)

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Bonita Rose April 27, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

this is beautiful! I need that ric rac die i think! LOL

Michelle April 28, 2010 at 4:58 AM  

I love this card, sooooo pretty and I must get one of those dies!

Linda Beeson April 28, 2010 at 11:51 PM  

LOVE your card, the colors are the best! Great use of the CPS sketch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP