Hello {times two}...

Friday, April 2, 2010

Hi there! I decided that I wanted to use this weeks CPS sketch for my card today. I used paper and die cuts from the Sugar Rush Greeting Card Kit from Basic Grey. The orange card base was precut and scored, but much toooo long and skinny for my liking. Soooo, I cut it in half and made two smaller cards. They are both 4.25" x 3.5". I think they are super cute!
I won't go into much detail since the cards are super simple. The flowers and strip of patterned paper are die cuts that come with the kit. I stacked the flowers, curled the edges a bit, and used a brad for the center.
I love having cute little, any occasion cards on hand. They can be used in so many ways. BTW, I am sooo happy to be taking pictures outside again!!!! My cards look so much better and I barely have to edit them.


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop today. I appreciate you all so much!!!
{hello}

Stamps: Essential Messages (Hero Arts)
Paper: Sugar Rush Greeting Card Kit (Basic Grey)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Accessories: die cuts from Sugar Rush Greeting Card Kit (Basic Grey), Parakeet Brads (Bazzill), Foam Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP