Friends are special treasures...

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by today! First of all, I want to say how much I am enjoying taking photos outside again. Love it! I pretty much just have to crop my pictures now and add my watermark. And my pictures look so much better!!! What do you think? Have you noticed?


Anyway, onto my card. I literally thought up this card while walking downstairs to my studio. Don't you just love when that happens? It really makes the card come together so easily. Here are the details. The damask paper and text paper both come from a pack of 4" x 4" papers from Jenni Bowlin. I punched out 4 scalloped circles, crinkled them, and pushed a small brad through the center to keep them together. Then I used a glue dot to adhere the button over top of the brad.
Tip of the Day: Don't worry if the colors on your card don't match perfectly. The text in my flower is actually an orange-y color. But, once paired with pink paper, it takes on a pink hue. The finished size of this card is 4.25" x 4.25".

Have a great day, friends!!!

{Friends are Special Treasures}

Stamps: Essential Messages (Hero Arts)
Card Stock: Pretty In Pink (SU)
Patterned Paper: Tangerine Dream Mini Papers (Jenni Bowlin)
Ink: Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Accessories: Button, Scallop Circle Punch (SU), Green Satin Ribbon (Offray), Glue Dots, Stampin' Sponge (SU), brad
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Bonita Rose April 6, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

soo pretty.. ur pics outside do look fabulous!
I love your card.. may hv to try something similar.. I hv so many designs all the time.. I never know where to begin.. LOL
Love your card dana!

Bonita Rose April 6, 2010 at 12:20 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
HappyCrafter April 7, 2010 at 1:33 AM  

Lovely card, that sentiment is so nice, and I like the soft feel of the card overall.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP