OCC Challenge - Buttons!!!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hello! April is my month to host the challenges at Our Creative Corner. For my first challenge of the month, I am asking you all to use buttons on your cards or projects. I love using buttons and have quite a large stash. I love that my card uses new and old buttons and buttons with holes to thread and buttons with shanks.


I stamped the stems twice to double the amount of flowers. I like how the mix of pinks and reds work so well with the Sugar Rush patterned paper.
This card has a lot of dimension. It also uses this week's card sketch at SCS. I can't wait to see what you all create this week with buttons. Head on over to Our Creative Corner to get a little inspiration from the Design Team!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you all have a fun and relaxing Easter weekend!


{thank you}

Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink), Essential Messages (Hero Arts)
Card Stock: SS White, Ripe Avocado (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sugar Rush (Basic Grey)
Ink: Basic Black, Ruby Red, Old Olive (SU)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Buttons, Thread, Glue Dots, Stampin' Sponge (SU)
Bookmark and Share

16 comments:

Lori Rider April 3, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

This is soooo cute, Dana! I love all your button flowers - they are adorable and the colors are just wonderful. Thanks for a fun challenge!

LorettaL April 3, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

Dana, I thought of this set right away when I saw your challenge! Sadly, I don't own it... *sigh*

Your card is so happy! I really love the spring colours you used. This was a terrific challenge.

Sarah Gough April 3, 2010 at 5:16 PM  

This is gorgeous! I love your colours and all those buttons. Thanks for a great challenge!

Antje April 4, 2010 at 3:56 AM  

Dana, I love your colour choice and the dimension of your card. This stamp set is one of my favourites - Great card!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie April 4, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

Fabulous card, Dana. The colors are wonderful and I LOVE your use of the buttons - so very cute! Loved this challenge and looking forward to seeing all our readers beautiful entries!

Sheila Bennett April 4, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

Fabulous card! So springy, the buttons are just adorable as flowers, and the color combo is great.

Bonita Rose April 4, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

gorgeous.. love that PTI set.. I'm gonna treat myself and get it one of these days!

Julie Leblanc April 4, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

I really like the button flowers:-) Thank you for the Challenge:)

jjcreations April 5, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

Oh this is so sweet - love all the button. You rocked this challenge.

Kristie W. April 5, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

I love this card, the image is so cute with the buttons!

Joycelyn Pelkey April 6, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

LOVE,LOVE LOVE this, Dana!!!! It's simply AWESOME!!!!

Glenda J April 6, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

Absolutely fantastic!

Christy April 6, 2010 at 11:54 PM  

What a very creative way to use buttons. I adore this card!!!!!!

Pat (mspfd) April 9, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

Super card. Love your awesome design and colors.

Sian April 9, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

Wonderful card, love the button flower heads.

marie March 4, 2012 at 1:34 PM  

I saw this cute button card on Pinterest....it's so cute! Love the colors you used.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP