All my love...

Monday, April 12, 2010

Hello friends! I hope you all had a great weekend. We did, but I am very grateful to have the kids back at school today. I don't know if you all have noticed, but I'm sort of getting obsessed with CPS challenges. It is hard for me to pass up such a fun and simple sketch. The card I made today uses this week's sketch.


My card uses papers from Sugar Rush by Basic Grey and also uses a coordinating chipboard heart, flower die cut, and a rub-on sentiment that came with the Greeting Card Kit.
See those black dots on the three floral panels? They look like black brads, but they are actually chipboard. You can probably see that from this angle. It worked out well since I already applied those layers with foam dimensionals. I didn't need to pry them up to insert brads. I just love happy accidents.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today! Have a good one!!!

{All my love...}

Card Stock: Kraft, Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sugar Rush (Basic Grey)
Accessories: Die Cut Flower+Chipboard Heart+Rub-on Sentiment (Sugar Rush Greeting Card Kit by Basic Grey), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Bonita Rose April 12, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

love it! great card!

Lea L. April 12, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

This is lovely! The heart is a perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP