Spring cleaning...

Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello! Just thought I would pop on here for a few minutes and let you know that I don't have anything crafty to share with you today. I've been bitten by the spring cleaning bug. Scott (my hubby) caught it over the weekend when he went crazy with the power washer. It didn't bite me until today.


I went grocery shopping and started the laundry. Cleaned the laundry closet and organized all the dryer sheets and detergent I've been stockpiling. I also cleaned our cupboard in the kitchen where we keep the garbage can. It's been in serious need of a cleaning for a lot longer than I'm willing to admit. We have two kiddos that miss the garbage can frequently when scraping their plates. I used some warm water with some dish soap and steel wool. I couldn't believe how easy it was and am ashamed I put it off for so long. Next stop, de-cluttering all the piles. You know what I mean.

What is it about Spring that makes us want to clean? All of a sudden, things that I normally wouldn't look twice at, are screaming out to be cleaned. Sentimental things lose their sentimentality and you find yourself chucking away anything that doesn't have a place.

I'm trying to hold out making any new cards until my Papertrey Ink order comes. Hopefully tomorrow. Did you see Kristina Werner posted a challenge on her blog. I'm dying to jump in but need to take advantage of the cleaning mood I'm in. You know, strike while the iron is hot and all.

Hope you are all having a great day and I'll see you tomorrow with something crafty!!!


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP