Just wanted to let you know....

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hello! Just a quick post this morning. We have a super busy rest of the week and I feel like I'm already behind. I made this card for this week's CPS sketch. It's a simple sketch, which is just my style.


I used a new product today. The green flower strip is actually a paper ribbon! They are called Paper Ribbon Doilies and they are from Basic Grey. They come in packs of 3. So fun!

Thanks for stopping by today!

{you're fabulous}

Stamps: Essential Messages (Hero Arts)
Patterned Paper: Sugar Rush (Basic Grey)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Accessories: Light Pink Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Paper Ribbon Doilies (Basic Grey), Foam Dimensionals, Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success)
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Bonita Rose April 7, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

this is beautiful.. those paper doilies are fabulous.... I recently got some 12x12 sheets of that.. fr Memory Works.. gonna be using some too!

Janelle April 8, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

Pretty colors. That paper ribbon doily is wonderful! Love how you incorporated it into the sketch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP