Miss you much...

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hello there! I'm here with a card for you that uses today's sketch challenge at SCS. The layout was super simple so I knew I had to give it a whirl. I followed the layout exactly and then added the heart layer and the sentiment. I used the same papers that I did yesterday simply because the paper was still out on my desk =)
Don't you just love that plaid heart? I sponged some red ink around the edges to define it a bit more. Didn't want it to get lost in the polka dots.


Well, I hope ya'll are having a great day!!!

{Miss You}

Stamps: Communique Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Ocean Tides, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink), Cream
Patterned Paper: Love Me Do (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink), Ruby Red (SU)
Accessories: Heart Punch (Paper Shapers), Blossom Punch (EK Success), Blue Rhinestone (Kaiser Craft), Foam Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponge (SU)
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Bonita Rose April 28, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

gorgeous card.. u did goood!

Bonnie April 29, 2010 at 5:39 PM  

Love that plaid heart amongst all those gorgeous polka dots! So pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP