Paper Maniac Thursday - Clean & Simple

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hello! It's Paper Maniac Thursday!!! This week, our theme is "Clean & Simple". This is not a big stretch for me. I love clean and simple cards and make them all the time. Today I wanted to show you just how simple you can make a card and it still look fabulous. I'm a big believer in "less is more". I used one piece of card stock, one ink color, one stamp, and two embellishments.


My card is a 4.25" square. The key to a successful clean and simple card is the WOW factor. I think my wow factor is the felt. I used Floral Felt from May Arts. It is sold by the yard, so I have oodles left to make even more cards. I used some blue rhinestones as the centers of the flowers. I used all different sizes for added interest. The ink I chose coordinates with the rhinestones. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I especially love this set (Essential Messages) because the sentiments are so large.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today! Have a great day, friends!!!

{wishing you everything good}

Stamps: Essential Messages (Hero Arts)
Card Stock: Spring Rain (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Accessories: Light Blue Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Parrot Green Floral Felt (May Arts)
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Janelle April 9, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

Great card, Dana! Love the way you used that felt border and added the rhinestones to it. I have a similar product that I bought from Heather Bailey last year and haven't used much. Maybe it's time to pull that out again! Thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP