Paper Maniac Wednesday - Falling 4 You

Thursday, September 30, 2010



Hello and welcome to Paper Maniac Thursday here on my blog.  The theme this week is "Falling For You."  My card uses a dark brown card base, but everything else comes from the Echo Park collection Life is Good.  I didn't have a sentiment that went exactly with the theme, so I made one up using some letter stickers from the kit.    I actually stuck the stickers to a piece of scrap paper and then adhered them underneath the main sentiment panel.  The sentiment panel looks like I just cut it out, but the word happy is actually a sticker as well.  I placed it right over those brown swirls and it looks like it was made that way.

Thanks so much for visiting, have a great day!
{Happy in Love}
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Patterned Paper: Life is Good (Echo Park)
Accessories: Labels 9 Nesties (Spellbinders), Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP