An "I love you so much, Sweetheart" card...

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hello!  I was so grateful I already had a project planned to share with you yesterday.  My allergies have been awful and the medicine I've been taking has been making me so drowsy and making my brain all fuzzy.  The last thing I wanted to do yesterday was sit down and make a card.  That is a feeling I'm not used to.  So, I held off on taking my allergy medicine until after I made a card (and had my grocery list finished) and it worked out so much better today.  

So, about my card.  The awesome layout comes from this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  I wanted to keep this card masculine since I'm giving it to my husband for dealing with my crankiness and mood swings all weekend.  I had to keep apologizing for being so moody.  I'm blaming it all on the allergies.  
The tag I used comes from Creative Cuts & More.  It was a minty green, so I sponged it with a little brown ink so it would go better with the color scheme of my card.  I'm sure you've noticed how much I've been using this burlap string.  Gosh, I just love it and now I'm completely out of it.  Why did I only order 3 yards of it?  I should have ordered a whole spool.

I hope you are all enjoying your day!  Thanks for visiting today!!!

{I love you so much, Sweetheart}
Stamps: Signature Greetings, Daily Designs Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Creamy Caramel (SU)
Patterned Paper: Basics Manila (Basic Grey), Apple Cider (Imaginisce)
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Tag, Burlap String, Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Stampin' Sponge (SU)
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP