Paper Maniac Thursday - Happy Birthday!!!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hello there!  Yesterday marked Paper Maniac's 1st Birthday, so I made a fun and funky card for the occasion.  I love these bright and bold colors from "Hippy Girl" by Kaiser Craft.  It's so nice when you can pick out random sheets and know that they all coordinate.  The cake and sentiment are one stamp from Imaginisce called "Take the Cake", I just stamped them separately.  The cake is paper pieced.  Wanna know a secret?  The pink on the cake is actually a piece I cut from the pink scallop die cut.  I cut a piece of pink where I knew would be covered.  Pretty tricky!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit!  Have a wonderful day!!!

{Happy Birthday}
Stamps: Take the Cake (Imaginisce), Blooming Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Creamy Caramel (SU), Spring Rain (Papertrey Ink)
 Patterned Paper: Hippy Girl (Kaiser Craft)
Ink: Close to Cocoa (SU), VersaMark
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Foam Dimensionals, Scissors
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP