A "There's No Place Like Home" Card...

Tuesday, September 21, 2010


I totally feel like Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz with this card.  The funny thing is that the sentiment stamp actually says "There's no place like home for the holidays", but I thought the just "there's no place like home" would go perfectly with these houses from the Life is Good collection from Echo Park.  All of the papers on my card come from that collection as well as the striped sticker that runs beneath each row of houses.  
The layout of this card comes from this week's CPS sketch.  I love this one!!!  I'm still out of kraft card stock.  I though I would be able to buy a pack at Archiver's on my trek over the weekend.  No such luck.  So, once again I used a creamy caramel card base with brown sponged edges to give the same look as kraft.

Have a great day!
{There's no place like home}
Stamps: Holiday Home (Stampendous)
Card Stock: Creamy Caramel (SU)
Patterned Paper: Life is Good (Echo Park)
Ink: Chestnut Roan (Colorbox)
Accessories: Heart Punch, Flower Punch, Pink Rhinestone (Michaels), Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share 

1 comments:

Maria September 22, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

What a cute card! Love the little houses in beautiful colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP