Tea & Friends Gift Box

Friday, September 24, 2010


Hello and Happy Friday!!!  Creative Cuts & More generously sent me some extra die cuts to play around with in addition to the ones I used in The Perfect Pair Blog Hop.  I'm in love with their boxes (among other things).  This one comes with an acetate square for the window, but I chose to use some fun patterned paper instead.  Click here for the box details.

I used one of my new favorite sets from Clear & Simple Stamps, Tea Time. The box is a lavender color so I chose to use a plum color for all the stamping.  
Here's a peek at the inside of the box.  This would make a lovely get well gift or thinking of you gift.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a great weekend!
{Tea & Friends Gift Box}
Patterned Paper: Hippy Girl (Kaiser Craft)
Ink: Perfect Plum (SU)
Accessories: Fancy Frame Window Box, Orange Sheer Ribbon (Offray), Sticky Tape
Bookmark and Share 

2 comments:

Basement Stamper September 24, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

Their boxes are a lot of fun to play with, I agree. Very cute!

Nicki September 25, 2010 at 5:29 AM  

this is adorable. I am such a big tea drinker, love that the DP gives a punch of color through the window.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP