Japanese Bound Notebook Tutorial

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hello!  I hope you all enjoyed your long weekend.  We had a pretty low-key weekend and I was so thankful for that since my allergies are going crazy.  I am so happy to share this tutorial with you today.  This tutorial was created for the Paper Maniac Newsletter, so if you are subscriber, you may have already seen this.  This tutorial is very detailed and includes lots of step-by-step photos.  I'm a visual learner, so I tend to go a bit overboard on the details.  I guess it's better to have too many details instead of not enough direction.  If you decide to make a notebook, I would love to check it out.  Here's the link to the tutorial:



Have a great day!!!


Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Nicki September 7, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

Sweet notebooks - thanks for the tutorial!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP