Hello there...

Monday, September 13, 2010

Hey guys!  Hope you all had a nice weekend.  Ours was nice and relaxing spent with lots of friends and football.  Our Bengals lost, but we still had a great time with great company (and great food!).  

I have a card to share with you using the September SOTM: Topiaries from Clear & Simple Stamps.  I used the solid image topiaries on my card with a mix of bright colors.  I added some matching rhinestones for a little extra glitz.  I just love this color combo with the Simply Blue-tiful card base and sentiment panel.  
Here's a close-up to show how the topiary panels are popped off the card using foam dimensionals. I also inked the edges of each panel with blue ink, swiping the paper directly on the ink pad.  I rounded the edges of the sentiment strip by sliding the edge into a circle punch.  Love that little trick. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!
{Hello there...}
Stamps: Topiaries (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Simply Blue-tiful, A Blanc Check 
Patterned Paper: Hippy Girl (Kaiser Craft)
Ink: Lime Pastel, Orchid Pastel, Lavender (Colorbox), Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Circle Punch (SU), Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Настасья September 13, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

Люблю такие работы! Просто и элегантно!

Basement Stamper September 14, 2010 at 2:59 PM  

Fantastic card- I love what you did with those mini images and adding the rhinestones look great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP