Clear & Simple Stamps - September 2010 Release

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello!  Today I'm sharing the Clear & Simple Stamps' September SOTM.  This month's set is called Topiaries.  I've always loved topiaries and now I can stamp them on my cards.  You can even mix and match the trees and pots.  So fun!  I especially love the sentiments in this set.  I am a font fanatic and I love sentiments that mix fun fonts with plain type.  

Here's what the September SOTM set "Topiaries" looks like:
Use discount code CSS0910 for $1 off!!!

And here is just one of the cards I've made using this set:
I stamped the fruitful topiary and pot onto Kraft Like a Rockstar card stock using Perfect Little Black Dress ink.  That ink is perfect to use with watercolor pencils since the ink will not bleed or smear.  Then I colored the image with watercolor pencils and went over the image with an aqua-painter.  See that yummy brown with the distressed edges?  That's the new color this month.  It's called Espresso Your Style and it is such a rich color.  I punched two holes on my image panel and threaded my ribbon behind the panel and around the card.  I think this really draws your eye to the focal point.
The new color, Espresso Your Style is available today in card stock, ribbon, ink, re-inkers, and buttons as well as the Copic Trio Bundle (see below).

Thanks so much for sharing in the excitement today!!!  I know you'll love this month's SOTM set.  I'm looking forward to sharing more cards with you using this set.
{Fruitful Topiary}
Stamps: Topiaries (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, Espresso Your Style
Patterned Paper: Basics Manila (Basic Grey)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress, Espresso Your Style
Accessories: Sheer Ribbon (Offray), Hole Punch, Watercolor Pencils (SU), Aqua Painter, Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Foam Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponge (SU)
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Susie September 1, 2010 at 7:00 AM  

Beautiful card, Dana. Love this set.

Basement Stamper September 1, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

Very pretty, love the ribbon on this card-it works so well with the topiaries.

Lori September 1, 2010 at 11:17 PM  

This is lovely, Dana! The coloring looks so nice against the kraft and I really like how you used ribbon here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP