A "Home Sweet Home" Card...

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hello!  I have a quick and easy card to share with you today.  I didn't use any foam dimensionals on this card, so even thought it has layers, I'm gonna consider it a one layer card.  This would be perfect for mailing since there's no bulk.

The papers I used today all come from the Echo Park "Life is Good" collection. The strip of houses comes from a sheet full of borders.  The blue sentiment panel was cut from a narrow strip of paper that had a very subtle pattern on it.  I curved the edges of the sentiment panel by sliding the ends through one side of a circle punch.  I love that little trick.

Thanks for stopping by!  See you tomorrow for the Clear & Simple Stamps release day!!!

{Home Sweet Home}
Stamps: Daily Designs Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)  
Card Stock: Creamy Caramel (SU)
Patterned Paper: Life is Good (Echo Park)
Ink: Close to Cocoa (SU)
Accessories: Raspberry Fizz Ribbon (Papertrey Ink), Circle Punch (SU), Pink Rhinestones (Michaels), Stampin' Sponge (SU)
Bookmark and Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP