Sending a happy hello...

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

 I'm sending you a happy hello today!!!  My kids started school today and it was so nice to sit in my studio and make two cards (you'll see the other one tomorrow) from start to finish.  That is something that rarely happened this summer.  Fortunately Halle and Colin love school and I think that's why I'm not sad about my little guy starting Kindergarten.

I made this card using this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  I was organizing my desk and came across a ziploc bag full of scraps from a pad I bought of couple years ago that I still love.  It's the Amy Butler Designer Series Paper Pad by K & Co.  I literally only  have scraps left.  See the rectangle of gray and blue paper?  That's actually two pieces I had to glue together, LOL.
This card looks so much better in person, trust me.  I do love the shabby chic look of this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!  I'll be back tomorrow with a card and some pics of the kiddos.

{Sending a happy hello...}
Stamps: Everyday Classics (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft, Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Amy Butler Designer Series (K & Co.)
Ink: Blue Lagoon (Colorbox), Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Cream Sheer Ribbon (Offray), Button, Labels 9 & Oval Nesties (Spellbinders), Stampin' Sponge (SU), Glue Dots, Foam Dimensionals, Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Butterfly Trio Punch (Martha Stewart)
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP