A "Wishing you well" Card...

Monday, August 30, 2010

Hey guys!  I made this happy little card this morning using this week's CPS sketch.  All of the papers on my card come from a 6" x 6" paper pad called Hippy Girl from Kaiser Craft.  Not only are the colors and patterns to die for, but they also include 4 sheets of die cuts.  Most of the die cuts are labels and are perfect for stamping sentiments.  That's what I did on my today.
Please ignore the shadow of my head in this photo!  I wanted to make sure you can see the dimension of the sentiment panel as well as a close up of the burlap string.  One day I'll get this whole photography thing down.

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit me today!!!  I hope are having a great start to your week.

{Wishing You Well}
Stamps: Everyday Classics (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Hippy Girl (Kaiser Craft)
Ink: Old Olive, Perfect Plum (SU)
Accessories: Burlap String (May Arts), Foam Dimensionals, Pink Rhinestones (Michaels), Stampin' Sponge (SU)
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) August 31, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

What a great combo of patterns and colors. Simple but fun.

Janneke August 31, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

cute card! love the papers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP