Paper Maniac Thursday - Back to School

Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's Paper Maniac Thursday and this week's theme is Back to School.  Since my kiddos went back to school a week and a half ago I decided to make a Thank You card fit for a teacher.  I know there will be many occasions throughout the year where a Thank You card will be needed.

My card is a 4.25" square.  I chose to use some apple patterned paper from the "Apple Cider" Paper Pad by imaginisce.  The green swirly paper is also from that pad.  I also used some paper from the Basic Grey "Basics Manila" paper pad.  There are a few pages that look like notebook paper.  I used one of those pieces for the sentiment and then I cut out the brown notebook page from a different sheet.

I hope you enjoyed my card for today!  Have a great day!!!

{Thank You}
Stamps: Essential Messages (Hero Arts)
Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Apple Cider (imaginsce), Basics Manila (Basic Grey)
Ink: Really Rust, Close to Cocoa (SU)
Accessories: Labels 9 Nesties (Spellbinders), Paper Clip, Ribbon (Offray), Foam Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponge
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP