Riding by to say hi...

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hello!  Boy did we have a whirlwind weekend.  We had relatives in from Kansas and St. Louis and had so much fun every single day that they were here.  They are on their way home and we all miss them already.  It was such a great time.  

Today I have a card using Clear & Simple Stamp's August SOTM: Across the Miles.  As soon as I saw this scooter, I knew I wanted to make a card with a road.  To create the curve I used an oval nestabilites die and traced above it, moved it over and then traced below it.  Make sense?  I adhered a black rectangle of card stock to my card base and then applied the distressed "grass" and "sky".  I used a white gel pen to create lanes on my "road".  
The scooter is popped up on foam dimensionals.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a great day!!!

{Riding by to say hi...}
Stamps: Across the Miles
Card Stock: Perfect Little Black Dress, Trendsetter Blue (CSS), Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink) 
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS), Not Quite Navy (SU)
Accessories: Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Foam Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponge (SU), White Gel Pen (Sakura), Markers
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

florascrap August 10, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

Totally cute! Love the pink Vespa! :)

Ayana Posadas August 10, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

Oh my! This is soooo adorable!
I love how you made that little road!

Basement Stamper August 10, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

Oh my, how cute is that? Love the road and the pink scooter!!!

Sheila Bennett August 11, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

Adorable! Love how you made the road and the clouds in the sky to set the scene for your scooter.

Steph Zerbe August 17, 2010 at 9:00 PM  

OMGosh, I so dig this card. Loving the road idea! I have to do this now!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP