OCC Challenge - Sketch Challenge

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hello!  I have a card to share with you today for this week's challenge at Our Creative Corner.  This week we are challenging you  with a sketch.  For my card I used some new paper from Kaiser Craft called Hippy Girl.  This is my first time using any Kaiser Craft paper (in fact I didn't even know they had a line of paper).  The paper comes in a 6" x 6" pad with 30 sheets of patterned paper (some of which have glitter and flocking) and  4 sheets of die cuts.  I love the colors and patterns in this collection.  I also purchased a coordinating set of rub-ons.  See the flower in the circle?  That's a rub-on.  Such a happy card.

If you haven't already, check out the samples from the rest of the talented ladies at Our Creative Corner.  Thanks so much for visiting!!!  Enjoy your weekend!!!

{Happy Birthday}
Stamps: Communique Curve Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft, Ripe Avocado (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Hippy Girl (Kaiser Craft)
Ink: Perfect Plum (SU), Lime Pastel (Colorbox)
Accessories: Hippy Girl Rub-On (Kaiser Craft), Circle Punch (Paper Shapers), Kiwi Kiss Ribbon (SU), Glue Dots, Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Lori Rider August 21, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

This is really sweet, Dana! I love the colors in those papers, and your ribbon is beautiful!

Sarah Gough August 22, 2010 at 5:46 AM  

Love it, that's my fav ribbon ever!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie August 23, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

It definitely IS a happy card! Those rub-ons are terrific and I hope you haven't enabled my paper addiction with your link to those KiserCraft DPs - LOL!

Wendy J. August 24, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

Very cute, Dana! Love the colorful polka-dot paper and ribbon! Great job on the sketch challenge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP